Yorkshire Pud Childhood Heroes - Days 1 to 60

Hi There,

It’s me again long time no speak/see or hear. Believe it or not Yorkshire Pud as a business has been majorly busy! eBay has gone crazy which is fabulous and we've now taken over our full stall at the Sheffield TNB Indie Arcade so had to stock stock stock! But sadly it has meant less of my ramblings on here which I've missed! So now I’m back! (Please feel free to hold me to this and shout 'Oi Pudding where the bloody hell are you?')

For all of you lovely peeps out there that follow me on Instagram or Facebook you will have noticed since the 1st of Jan 2015 I’ve been running a photo a day challenge aptly named #yorkshirepudchildhoodheroes the items I post daily are coming from all the nooks and crannies of my ‘past living’ mind. There has already been a mixture from the 80s and 90s including cartoons, toys, films, fashion, shops and activities and I’m so pleased of the following and interaction it’s had!  – As most of you are aware I generally live in the past, my work is based on the past so I thought I’d take the bringing in of the New Year 2015 as an opportunity to dig up some childhood memories, a bit of a challenge and hopefully get peoples retro and vintage memories back up there. So I’d like to share with you January’s and Feburary’s pics 1-60….Do you remember any of these (Take a deep breath and prepare for a massive trip down memory lane! and grab a cup of tea cause your gonna need it!!)



Day 1 - Fashion Wheel
Day 2 - Exclamation Perfume
Day 3 - Sink Tap Shower Divider Thingy Me Bob
Day 4 - Opal Fruits & Marathon Bars
Day 5 - Brown Lip Liner
Day 6 - Shell Suits
Day 7 - Jem Doll
Day 8 - Gordon The Gopher
Day 9 - Petite Post Office
Day 10 - Brownies
Day 11 - POB
Day 12 - Fun House


Day 13 - Puma Disc & Reebok Pump
Day 14 - Horse Rocker In Park
Day 15 - Whimpy
Day 16 - Plastic Dummies
Day 17 - Glow In The Dark Stars
Day 18 - Tiffany - I Think Were Alone Now
Day 19 - Inspector Gadget
Day 20 - Co-op Dividend Stamps
Day 21 - Tonka Keys Keepers
Day 22 - Spokie Dokies
Day 23 - Hungry Hippos Game
Day 24 - Fiendish Feet Yoghurts


Day 25 - Jaw Breakers
Day 26 - Green Claws
Day 27 - Funny Bones Book
Day 28 - Mcdonalds Nugget Happy Meal Toys
Day 29 - Salon Selectives/ Wella Hair Toners
Day 30 - Mood Ring
Day 31 - Dancing Coke Can
Day 32 - Milk Float
Day 33 - Willow The Wisp
Day 34 - Penguin Falls
Day 35 - Hologram Necklaces
Day 36 - Ah-Ha Take On Me
Day 37 - Shoe People
Day 38 - Lucozade In Plastic Wrapping
Day 39 - Raggy Dolls
Day 40 - Dewberry Perfume from The Body Shop
Day 41 - Wizbit
Day 42 - 3,2,1 with Dusty Bin
Day 43 - Ski Pants
Day 44 - Pink Custard - School Dinners
Day 45 - 80's Mix Tapes
Day 46 - The Dinosaurs Kids TV Show
Day 47 - Strawberry Supermousse
Day 48 - The Lion The Witch And The Wardrobe (BBC Edition)
Day 49 - Trap Door
Day 50 - Mallett's Mallet
Day 51 - Sooty, Sweep and Sue
Day 52 - Cherry Lips (soap sweets)
Day 53 - Button Moon
Day 54 - Mini Back Pack Keyring Type Thing
Day 55 - Bumbag
Day 56 - Global Hypercolor T-shirt
Day 57 - Stick on Earrings
Day 58 - Wizardora
Day 59 - Mini Piano Song Book
...Day 60 - Childrens school deck magnetic with chalkboard!!!
We got there!!!

I promise to catch up sooner next time!!

Yorkshire Pud xx

P.s What sticks out for you from your childhood memories? Do any of these spring to mind? would love to hear from you.

Comments