Any bloggers wanting to guest post on my blog?

Hi lovely people,

As I've said before I'm really really bust at the minute with all sorts of work and life rituals so just thought this would be a great time for anyone to do a guest post on my blog. It would give you a great opportunity to promote your new blog and I will use your photos and push on Instagram to which I have over 1000 followers :)


You can choose whatever you like to write/post about but try and keep it in theme with my blog.........Oh yeah that's generally everything and anything!

Can't wait to see if anyone replies! This should be a great thing for me to get to know more new bloggers and hopefully get some traffic for your blog to. I've got loads to write about just really struggle for the time. Craft fairs and orders coming out of my ears which is all gravy for me but it means more time spent elsewhere than my blog.

Looking for guest posts up until the end of March and after that I will be back form my London trip so get ready for my post on that :)

Many thanks and if you do want to get involved  and are up for the challenge please leave a comment with your email address and I will get back to you.

Thanks

YP
xx

Comments

  1. I would love the opportunity to guest post on your blog! Even though I'm a very new follower I just love your blog. Maybe I could write about my local Primark in Newcastle that has recently been expanded to 4 floors, maybe a little haul? As you look like you love Primark just as much as I do! :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Beca, many thanks for getting in touch. So pleased you want to do a guest blog post for me :) yeah a trip to Newcastle Primark would be excellent. Everyone loves Primark!! Xx

      Delete
  2. Hi, I'm not really sure on what a guest post is but I'd really love you to promote my blog and I wasnt sure if you were going to charge or if you would like me to promote your blog also? if this made any sense at all please reply because im interested and i love your blog xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lucy, many thanks for your message. No there's no charge at all it's just that I'm sooo busy at the moment I thought it would be a good opportunity to help promote some other new blogs. You can write a post on anything lovely lady. Just something that you'd normally put on your own blog just with the twist of putting it on mine but its still yours and will have a link to your blog :) xx

      Delete
  3. Greetings Yorkshire Pud,

    I would love to write a guest post for your blog. I would love this opportunity to create a fashion blog centering around the subject of Men's fashion. To explore the developments that influence the fashion choices of today's modern man. Highlighting the revival of trends used by the New Romantics, otherwise known as the likes of Spandau Ballet wearing man-make up. Also looking at emerging fashion trends such as Meggings, Skinny Jeans and Harem Pants. Looking at the origins and influences from men around the world.

    Many Thanks,

    Joseph Harrison

    Desperately Seeking Adventure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Joeseph sorry for the delay been major bust as per my guest post idea haha. Yeah that should brilliant to me just email me with your post and I will schedule :) xx

      Delete
  4. Hi Lovely, I would love to do a post for your blog! I was thinking a post on the best on trend and affordable fashion. It would be in stores like Primark, Internacionale, New Look etc?

    Lorna-Rose
    hhtp://wherewhatwhenwhyme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lorna,

      That to me sounds perfect!!! Definately up my street. If you would like to write the post and email it to yorkshirepud123@gmail.com I wil post for you :)

      Thanks

      YP
      x

      Delete

  5. Hiya!

    I'm pretty new to the blogging game but would love to write a post for you! My blog is ashleighsteaparty.wordpress.com if you wanted to have a look at what I've already posted about. I've already got a couple of idea's. I'm from Essex and love watching TOWIE but it's not what I consider the 'real' essex so could do something on that? A myth buster of sorts?

    Ash :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ash!

      That sounds perfecto! If you would like to email me your post I will post it asap and pimp out :)

      Thanks

      YP
      x

      Delete
  6. I'd love to get involved!
    My email: fortheloveofthrift@live.co.uk
    I'm not sure of what I would write about yet but I'll let you know soon!
    Georgia xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi my lovely reader just to say thanks for leaving a comment! I always love a good comment lets you know what your harping on about is the right stuff. You take care now you lovely person you xxx