My Little Box....I've subscribed!

Hey All,This has been a long time coming but after finally taking the plunge I've subscribed to My Little Box  @£14.95 a month including p&p I think that's amazing!!! Does anyone else subscribe to this? I've seen it so many times on other blogs and I officially am really jealous every time I see it. This time I was checking out one of my favorite blogs Dreams that Glitter by Beau and she talks about it so highly so thought I would give it a go so thanks Beau! The Little Boxes all have a theme and all have a little magazine in them that cover issues related to and what's in the box, beauty treats, stationery, fun gifts and sometimes something to wear like last months box! So for now I'm going to clasp my hands together excitedly and wait for it to arrive! I will however continue to browse the website.....and look at the beautiful pics (see below) and in the words of the infamous Carpenters! STOP WHAO YEAH WAIT A MINUTE MR POSTMAN! x


Comments