Christmas Days Out around Yorkshire and generally up north! - The list.


Eyup,
For the last few weeks I have been devising a list of places around Yorkshire and the north in General where people might go to start feeling like it's Christmas or a word that I use is Christmassy (Is that a word?)
So where is there to go at Christmas? This is the question I put to loads of my friend families and work colleagues over the last few weeks and this is the list I got -

1. Cannon Hall - Barnsley
2. Chatsworth
3. Yorkshire Sculpture Park
4. Kelham Island Christmas Market
5. Wentworth Garden Centre
6. Castleton
7. Bakewell
8. Grassington
9. Knaresborough
10. Dobbies Garden Centre - Chesterfield

Well there you have it! this is the list i'm sure I'll not get all of this done but i'm going to have a good go. I'm going to tweet the above to let them know of my quest and also to see if any come back to me with ideas and pointers as to what to visit.
I visited Wentworth Garden Centre yesterday so that post will be up soon and I will continue to post about the others I manage to visit?
So....are any of the places you visit up on the list?

Comments

  1. Even though I don't live near any of these places, I love the idea of this kind of post! And you blog name is so cute! X

    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  2. would love to visit!
    ---------
    http://breakfastataris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi my lovely reader just to say thanks for leaving a comment! I always love a good comment lets you know what your harping on about is the right stuff. You take care now you lovely person you xxx