Looking for a new frock...but look like i'm smuggling a wok!

Hey lovelies,
Tis me again and this time I'm in need of some help? Off to a party at the end of September and not sure what to wear. Are they any dresses out there that can help this preggerz bird look remotely hot?? As per my title of this blog post?? I did actually think not as I cant seem to find any pretty dresses anywhere for us pregnant ladies until I found asos Maternity!! (If you find anything better please let me know!) Not being funny but they have loads of stuff it's like shopping back to when I was pre bump! To be fair I didn't even know that asos had a maternity section it was only because I ordered some leggings from eBay and the tag said asos maternity in them that I thought to check just thought the world stopped clearly as your bump grows haha! Absolutely stunned by the sheer gorgeousness of their maternity wear to the point that I'm gutted I've got to over 6 months pregnant now without actually knowing...still got another 3 months left though ;) - Yorkshire Pud needs to shop!!

So I've found these lovely dresses and so reasonably priced I'm chuffed. Could you help me choose? Its a birthday party and it's at night so what do you reckon?




For you fellow preggerz beauties out there this is the link to the most fashion focused maternity shop ever! asos maternity

Peace out lovely people!

Yorkshire Pud xx

Comments