Yorkshire Pud has a 'Pud in the Oven'!!

Hi All,
Sorry for the shear lack of posts especially with my crusade on de-clutter however I'm putting that down to nesting! Yes tis true me and the bloke have got a baby on the way! How exciting! And how very very very very scary. It's not something we planned on but nether the less it's very welcome :)

So what does this mean for Yorkshire Pud? I've been so ill (Pregnant) for the past 3 months on and off with morning sickness the very thought of putting make-up on, doing my hair, getting dolled up or tackling a new house project has been the last thing on my mind haha. Just done the 7 days challenge on the WIWT website and through F&F clothing at Tesco and managed to pull in my little bump - I won as well through the F&F twitter account (Blog post coming soon with my £75 voucher buys). Luckily now I seem to be coming out the other side and starting to actually enjoy it and the sickness is slowly subsiding, so I should be soon back on form and knowing I only have around 6 months of just Yorkshire Pud time left and I've got loads to sort, do and learn before the 27th of November! My blog will obviously involve some baby stuff but will still be me getting upto stuff like usual just obviously a lot more chunkier! haha.
Until we knew everything was ok I thought it was best not to let everyone know (I'm sure you lot will understand) Not sure if we are going to find out what sex the baby is yet but I'm not sure I can wait till November to find out! haha.

So here 'it', 'they' are/is our little champ currently known as Baby Pud :)




Comments

  1. Congratulations lovely! x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My God...CONGRATS!!!

    How cute is your Baby Pud! Hope your sickness subsides soon :)

    x

    PS Well played on the F&F vouchers too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! Brilliant news! :) I love reading baby related blog posts! Hope you and baby pud are doing alright!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Huge congratulations to you :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwwhhhh Congrats :) Baby pud looks so cute

    Hayley @ Teapartybeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic news, congratulations xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! I'm pregnant too, the time goes so quickly, get loads of rest ;-) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!
    Can't wait to see baby pud!
    K x

    http://vintagecrossesandkisses.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the baby pud lovely blog

    Following you

    Carrieanne a fellow South Yorkshire lass

    http://imjustalittlepixie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. HUGE congrats!! I was due Nov 2012 but he arrived in Sept!

    ReplyDelete
  11. awww congratulations! :) so cute!

    http://chloevictoriaguest.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! I always love a pregnancy announcement :D

    Katie @ http://homemadehappinessblog.blogspot.co.uk/ popping over from the weekend blog hop xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. awwww wow, congratulations huni! Such a cute little baby pud! So adorable Xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi my lovely reader just to say thanks for leaving a comment! I always love a good comment lets you know what your harping on about is the right stuff. You take care now you lovely person you xxx