Get Organised...What's that? #1


Hey guys......well this is me...
Feeling the need to get organised? Where can I start to get organised? Need help with getting organised? These are questions I ask myself all the time!! I am honestly the worst person ever at organisation. Here are a few of my own personal gripes and there’s plenty more...

1.       I’m the person who’s writing out the birthday card sat in the car waiting to go into a party.

2.       I’m the one who spends copious amounts on lunches and never have time to do my own lunch at home (healthier option).

3.       My ironing pile is the size of Everest and still going strong.

4.       I spend far too much on storage but never put it to good use.

5.       I thrown things away that could be reused.

6.       I come back from the supermarket having spent £30.00-£50.00 more on shopping as I haven’t planned my visit, meals etc.......

7.       My spare room would actually go spare if it could see itself! What a mess!

8.       When my car insurance is due for renewal I have to give myself at least 2 weeks to find out the paperwork from last year.

9.       I have that many clothes that I can’t find something I know I have and want to wear!

10.   I would like to start a yoga class but fear I wouldn’t have enough time!!?? What’s all that about??

And these are just a few!


I seem to have so much on but never the time to do anything that would make me feel in less of a panic. Time management (I’ve read haha) is one of the best ways in being organised. Asking myself the question....What is good time management? Over and over again and still for the life of me I can’t seem to do it!! Have you ever looked at someone else and thought..How do they have time to do ALL the things they do? They look good, go to the gym, have a full time job and 12 kids (Only joking on the 12 kids but still you get my drift) Well I’ve decided and due to a few life’s circumstances I need to be that person! Not boring, just organised! I can’t go wild with money so going to beg, steal and borrow ideas and items and ideas haha. Who’s with me?

Here I start on my organisational journey/quest and I plan to give you all the details on the way plus any tips, hints and ideas that I come across. I will let you into my spare room (argghhhhhh) and see the copious piles of nothingness that needs to be sorted. 

Yorkshire Pud is to become – LITTLE MISS ORGANISED!! Get organised starts here!

Thought I’d start with looking at......What do I actually need to sort? List making....will I have too many lists? DE-CLUTTER!!

Will be back with my de-clutter list!.....Watch this space!

YPx

Comments

  1. Ah, I'm so unorganized, always behind on work! This post really inspired me to try a little harder, Thank you! :)xx

    www.thelipstickpowderandpaint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah Lucy I'm glad it has :) And to be fair it'd be nice to see how you get on too could do with a hand to hold haha. Going to be tough but has to be done.

      Thanks xx YP xx

      Delete
  2. pff to time management. i hate clock watching with a passion. it's why i don't own a watch. it's also why i'm late for work everyday and on an evening i stroll into bed at 1am!

    i do organise lunch as i go home for lunch... no excuses!

    but totes with u on car insurance and mot and car tax things... i always leave things i HAVE to do until the last min then the things i have no reason to do i make a priority!

    welcome to a girl's world eh?!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha never on time either. Just got to the point now where my friends tell me a time earlier than I really need to be somewhere so they at least get to start something with me.
      Yeah everything that I don't really give two hoots about gets my frontal lobe and important stuff is at the back. Need a rewire quick haha.

      thanks for your comment Catrine xx YP xx

      Delete
  3. Love this post :o) Can I highly recommend products by KTWO? Such as this vehicle document file organiser: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Retro-Campervan-Vehicle-Document-Organiser/dp/B0034YWBEC/ref=sr_1_11?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1368134513&sr=1-11&keywords=KTWO
    Their birthday card organiser is also a god-send!
    (this isn't sponsored, I just love their stuff!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi my lovely reader just to say thanks for leaving a comment! I always love a good comment lets you know what your harping on about is the right stuff. You take care now you lovely person you xxx