Yorkshire Pud's Motivational Life Soundtrack

Hey all, What’s your motivational soundtrack?
Isn’t it strange how some songs can really get you in the mood!? In the mood for what I hear you ask? Well everything!! Cleaning? Thinking? Blogging? Haha. Yeah songs generally have quite a lot of power. Try and watch a film and spot the parts where there is some seriously powerful music added over a tragedy, tear jerking moment – Do you think your feelings would still be the same if the music wasn’t there?
This got me thinking – I am completely disorganised at the moment with home and work so I’m going to put myself my own motivational soundtrack together to get cracking and see if it has any affect on whether or not it pushes me in the right direction by getting the old juices flowing.

So where do I start? What songs do I choose? Going to jot down some ideas on films I love, singers, songs I grew up listening to and when I’m in the car and I feel compelled to turn up a song that has just come on the radio and even some adverts have amazing songs over the top that you sing along to and have a little shimmy. Expect some serious old school haha.



Here’s what I’ve come up with....eclectic or what?!?!?! – I know that I’ve definitely missed some out but I will keep updating and adding to my iTunes / youtube playlist
1. David Guetta - Getting over you
2. Benny Benassi and the Biz - Satisfaction
3. Kylie & Jason - Especially For You
4. Michael Buble - Just haven't met you yet
5. Real to Real - I like to move it
6. Katy B - Easy Please Me
7. Chaka Khan - I'm every woman
8. Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition
9. Matthew Wilder - Break My Stride
10. Girls Aloud - Something Kinda Oooh
11. Marina & The Diamonds - Primadonna Girl
12. Deniece Williams - Let's hear it for the boy
13. Drifters - You're more than a number in my little red book
14. Lock n Load - Blow ya mind
15. David Bowie - Life on Mars

Feel free to have a listen /butchers to my play list here on YOUTUBE

What would be on your own personal soundtrack? What do you think to mine?

Would love to hear your comments and don't forget there's still time to entre my new jewellery range giveaway (Click on the picture in the top right hand corner)

Off I pop - YP xx

Comments

  1. I loved this post so much! I'm definitely going to have a good think about it and make one of my own x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thanks lovely.
    Took me a while and I've definitely missed a few good uns out but it's what keeps me going :)
    Ha ha

    YP
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love listening to music. I take my phone everywhere with me not just for staying in contact with people but for my music. Love your little soundtrack to life! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi my lovely reader just to say thanks for leaving a comment! I always love a good comment lets you know what your harping on about is the right stuff. You take care now you lovely person you xxx