Primarks I have visited....The story so far.



Hey guys,

This is something I started on my personal Facebook page about 5 years ago. To be fair it started off as a bit of a laugh and simply it still is but now I see it more of a personal challenge :) I've not managed to get a picture of every Primark I've visited but I am now making it my personal mission to have a go. There are quite a few so this is going to be tough and will possibly take me a life time haha but ah well it's fun, challenging and also means I have to visit a few places in the world and do a spot a shopping! (Not all bad). Check out the awesome hair colour changes too!! The one thing I haven't done, is post about what I bought but now I'm a blogger....watch this space I will make sure all purchases are logged and photographed.



So where this all began back in 2008 - Primark Oxford street in London in fact although we have a Primark in Sheffield this was the one that paved the way for my Primark obsession!!











Revisited!!!






Thanks for reading and if you have a groovy Primark near you let me know so I can pop in and visit it :)

YP
x


Comments

  1. Haha I think this is amazing!! How fun :) There is a pretty big primark near me called Westwood Cross - quite close to the Margate one. I like it :) its always tidy and not too busy and its quite big!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha it's all good fun Marvelle!
      Westwood is amazing I've been before as my auntie Lives in Minster :)
      Might have to pop down for a visit.

      Thanks

      YP
      x

      Delete
  2. You have been to a fair few Primarks! Liverpool has a nice big one and I think Wigan has one too, but only a small one.
    Manchester is my fave one
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I've tried to go to a few over the last 5 years haha.
    Need more though! haha. need to go to Liverpool again not been for about 10 years it's a beautiful place :)

    thanks

    YP
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha we're getting a Primark soon in my city as well (within The Netherlands). So far I have only been in 2

    x

    Marielle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! This made me smile! Such a fun idea, I love the Primark in Turkey so cute Xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi my lovely reader just to say thanks for leaving a comment! I always love a good comment lets you know what your harping on about is the right stuff. You take care now you lovely person you xxx