I love London!! - What shall we do?





Hey All,


Just to say......I LOVE LONDON! Being from Yorkshire where it’s very chilly and foggy it’s so cool to go down to London and get involved in the hussle and bussle, the fast paced streets, the bright lights and being part of a city that never sleeps just makes me realise how different my life really is being from the north. There’s always something going on down there, everywhere you look there’s literally something to look at (interesting to look at!).


Well we’re down there at the end of March for a whole 4/5 days! Yep I’m officially excited and will be counting down sleeps from the 1st of the month. Saving all I can to make sure I have enough to spend on doing everything i.e Primark on Oxford Street! We’re staying for two nights in London and then hopefully at the latter end with one of my closest friends in the world who I met at college a few (cough cough) years ago, Kate and her bloke Ben (Lovely people...mwah x) who live near Hampton Court Palace.


Right back to it, the reason I’m telling you all this is because.....

1. I love London as you have probably already guessed.
&

2. MY OTHER HALF HAS NEVER BEEN BEFORE!!!!?????

What?? I hear you shout!!! Nope, he's never been so this is a fantastic opportunity for him to understand the love I feel for our capital city.

So I thought I’d ask my lovely readers that hopefully love London as much as me – What can we do in London? Any suggestions would be fantastic - If I do one of your suggestions I will post and credit you in my London blog post.
What show? What attraction? Do we do a tour? Are there any cool experiences? Anyone know of any good vouchers sites so we can cram more in? All ideas are welcome.


Can’t blinking wait a tell thee!!


Yorkshire Pud


xx

Comments

  1. I love London too, exspecially west end x

    ide love it if you checked out my mac lipstick giveaway :) 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Terri Leanne,

      The West End is fabulous!

      Yep will definately have a look at your blog comp :)

      Thanks

      YP
      x

      Delete
  2. Ah London! If the sun is shining then a stroll along the South bank or through Camden Locks is always nice. When you've exhausted that massive Primark, Soho is 3 minutes walk away and has plenty of tasty food options to restore yourself with. But the one thing I would really recommend is Churchill's War Rooms in Westminster- I found the whole experience of strolling through the underground bunkers totally fascinating, the maps room in particular!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yeah Seph the South Bank is baeutiful when the sun is shining :) And defo got to take the boy to Soho he'll not know what's hit him haha. Do you know someones mentioned the Rooms in Westminster before to me but now that's 2 recomendations I might have to just do it! haha xx

      Thanks

      YP
      x

      Delete
  3. Hey YP, You may want to have a butchers at my blog. Its a collection of places i visit in London. It's fairly new but might be of some use!! Your blog is so so cute! I will advertise you on my blog :) X

    http://lottiloveslondon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love London to and i'm rather jealous! Should definitely plan a trip down soon! Hope you have a wonderful time!

    Sita xx
    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love London. My picks are - Covent Garden and Seven Dials for shopping. Trullo in Islington is a lovely Italian for lunch or dinner. Ate in Cote a few nights a go, up from Trafalgar Square that was really good and priced quite reasonable too. V & A and British Museum are my favs for culture haha. Actually went to the Museum of London last year that was really good and interesting. Oooo there is so much to do and see haha. Xx

    Theshutterbugblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi my lovely reader just to say thanks for leaving a comment! I always love a good comment lets you know what your harping on about is the right stuff. You take care now you lovely person you xxx