NOTD - Holographic Hero

Hey, well it's safe to say I'm gobsmacked!!! This has got to be the best nail colour I have seen in my life!! Not saying it goes with every outfit but come on?? How amazing? It's HOLOGRAPHIC!! Special edition which I picked up the other day from Superdrug for only 5 quid! Not bought anything before from the GOSH cosmetics stand but defo going to be going back for more....still can't get over this colour :) Find out more @ GOSH

YP x

P.s in the middle of moving house so really sorry for the lack of posts. Once I have a base again that's not surrounded by boxes...get ready xx



Comments

  1. Thanks lovely!! I know it's ace isn't it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That colour is ace! Definatly taking a trip to superdrug to buy this! :o
    Btw, I've nominated you for a Liebster award :D
    http://littleboblab.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/liebster-award.html

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi my lovely reader just to say thanks for leaving a comment! I always love a good comment lets you know what your harping on about is the right stuff. You take care now you lovely person you xxx