50 things to do in autumn/winter - #35 Update an old piece of furniture

#35 Update and old piece if furniture!!



Hey lovelies - found this bad boy in the spare room of my new pad!! Thought it had seen better days so thought the YP touch was needed and a much better option than binning it - can't bloody throw anything away me. If it hasn't crumbled to the floor then I will not throw it away. The bloke get's totally fed up with my hoarding ways but hey ho I get to have the pleasure of seeing my hard work paying off. Hope it give you some inspiration! Would love to see any other projects that my lovely readers have done? Please send them me if you would like? Love seeing others projects.

Take care
YP
xx


Comments

  1. Ah thanks chick thought I'd give it a go!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks brill! Really must start doing some DIY fixes around my home & soon! Inspired!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much - Glad I've inspired you!
      Make sure you send me a pic of any of your projects xx

      Delete
  3. Looks so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is ssoooo pretty!! :D :D I LOVE IT!!! Plus gthe colour is gorge, I LOVE Blue! :D hehe xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, you did such a good job! I'm forever trying to make my room more shabby chic! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks lovely :) - always trying to make something out of nothing xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi my lovely reader just to say thanks for leaving a comment! I always love a good comment lets you know what your harping on about is the right stuff. You take care now you lovely person you xxx