My Christmas Wish - YP's got over 1000 new followers!!

Hey all, Well as most of my readers are aware I'm quite new to all this blogging stuff and in general social networking but my last year's New Year's Resolution was to get down with all this techno stuff and start showing the world what I'm made of. Other than facebook I've never really continued with anything and last year I wouldn't have know what a '#' was if it hit me right in the mince pie (Eye) festive slang! But thankfully I got hold of it and started on Instagram and Pinterest and then finally sorted myself out my little blog and posted my first piece on the 12th of June 2012. When I started last year I planned on giving myself a target of 1000 overall followers by the end of 2012. I know that blogging should just be for you and it shouldn't matter how many followers you have but deep down it's about people hearing what you have to say and that obviously means the more followers the better! So it's now 2 weeks away from the end of the year and I've done a little tally - so here goes.........
Instagram - 552 Followers
Twitter - 633 Followers
Google Friend Connect - 174 Followers
Bloglovin - 23 Followers
Hello Cotton - 7 Followers
She Said Beauty - 10 Followers
Pinterest - 30 Followers
WIWT (What I Wore Today)  - 113 Followers
TOTAL - 1542 FOLLOWERS
Well I've actually managed to do it! And with 2 weeks of 2012 to go!
Here's hoping to more in 2013 so I can spread the word of the Yorkshire Pud.
Thanks for being a follower and thanks for reading - Your all lovely and hope all your Christmas wishes come true :)
Yorkshire Pud
xxxx

Comments