Friday, 23 November 2012

Charity Shop OOTD - Zooey Deschanel Inspired - Guess how much??

Hey lovely readers,
Well again I'm here giving you an inspiration Zooey Deschanel style outfit post but this time it's with a thrifty twist!
As most of my lovely readers are aware I have an unhealthy healthy obsession (Sounds too scary!) with anything Zooey Deschanel like and leopard print. And who doesn't? The girl got style! To be fair she's one of those ladies my mum bless her would say 'She could wear a potato sack with a belt round and still look good'. Her hair is amazing, style, outlook on life and general positiveness is all to be quite frankly adored.

Well here's the low down on my outfit......
Black PlainTop - PDSA Charity shop £3.00 - Alexander Wang!!
Leopard Print Skirt - RSPCA Charity shop £3.50 - Wallis! (And it's actually furry)
Black Tights - Stolen!.............haha from my sister!
Boots - Birthday Gift from Tesco!
Geek Glasses - As per my previous post from PLAY.COM - £8.00
Hair - My own...literally not brushed and clipped back (It's Friday after all)
Outfit total cost to me........£14.50....BARGAIN!



What do you reckon? Had any charity shop bargains yourself recently?
Can't beat a thrifty bargain.

Thanks for reading :)

YP
xx