I Want!! Urban Outfitters Neon Letter Lights - Birthday wishes 17 sleeps to go!

Hey, We'll it's now 17 sleeps to go!! And as I've mentioned in my previous posts me and the bloke should be getting our new house soon (excited). So what better place to have your name in lights!!

Check these bad boys out!!


Yeah I know I'm Yorkshire Pud but Emma is my real name. 
And can't leave to bloke out he'd be gutted if his name wasn't in lights! (He'd pretend he didn't care, but he really would haha)
You can got hold of these beauties from Urban Outfitters for £40 per letter.


To be fair you could write whatever you wanted! These are fab.
Thanks for reading
YP
X


Comments

  1. actually they look great :D

    Thank you for stopping by my blog xx

    Cristina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely xxx
      And thanks for stopping by mine :) xx

      Delete
  2. Thanks for popping by my blog. I've just spent ages reading through your posts on here. Love your blog!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah bless cottonbuddle that's lovely thank you :) xx

      Delete
  3. ah these are amazing! You must be so excited! xx


    http://2wanderlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lmao this is brilliant! My Creature is the same, he would pretend he wasn't bothered by secretly be majorly jelous :P
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know Kerys they act all hard and unbothered but secretly they are! Haha xxx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi my lovely reader just to say thanks for leaving a comment! I always love a good comment lets you know what your harping on about is the right stuff. You take care now you lovely person you xxx