I Want!!! MUA Nail Constellations....Still - 10 sleeps to go!

Hey, as some of you will have seen from one of my previous posts here - I am after the MUA Nail Constellations so badly!! And I've still not got them! What's all that about? Every time I have gone to my local Superdrug I've not been able to get hold of them. They are like gold dust....literally!! I need these...hopefully I should be able to pick them up for my birthday :)
Fingers crossed!!
Have you got hold of these yet? If so I'm well jel haha.
YP xx


Comments

  1. I managed to EVENTUALLY pick some up yesterday!
    Keep trying, you'll get them eventually :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. There were three left in my local Superdrug, and I almost had to fight to get hold of one!
    I haven't tried it yet, but keep looking longingly at it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi my lovely reader just to say thanks for leaving a comment! I always love a good comment lets you know what your harping on about is the right stuff. You take care now you lovely person you xxx