50 Things To Do Through Autumn and Winter - Challenge

Hey, I noticed this great list whilst reading one of my favorite blogs by Vivatramp - It's a fantastic blog filled with a little bit of everything! - Go check it out.
I've slightly adapted Bee's list to suit me and also to spread it over two seasons Autumn and Winter rather than just Autumn. I've also added a few more Christmassy items and personal goals as it's spread over more time.
Please feel free to join me on my quest to complete my Autumn/Winter Challenge 50 list!


Here goes....

#1 Have a duvet Day (At least 1)
#2 Buy and paint my nails a dark berry colour
#3 Get invited and go to a bonfire party!
#4 Hold my own party!
#5 Bake something (Never baked before so should be fun)
#6 Treat myself to the ultimate bubble bath
#7 Take walks in the leaf blanketed woodlands
#8 Prepare yourself for the possible outbreak of snow - check your hat, scarf and mitten/Glove collection
#9 Make your own fresh face mask
#10 Collect woodland treats to make Christmas decor
#11 Experiment with different types of tea
#12 Survey your/the local horse chestnut trees for conkers
#13 Send out 5 thank you cards – Just thanking people for anything!
#14 Go to the theatre
#15 Wear your biggest cuddliest jumper!
#16 Watch a classic film that I haven’t seen before
#17 Learn how to make the ultimate roast/sunday dinner
#18 Embrace the produce that autumn has to offer. Overload on root veggies and fruits.
#19 Throw out all my holey tights and invest in new ones - heavy deniers welcome!
#20 Purchase some good reads and enjoy them by the fire/radiator/under the duvet
#21 Knit something = learn to knit!
#22 Make a cushion
#23 Make some preserves - these could be little favours for friends
#24 Make a big batch of soup
#25 Write a poem
#26 Make a Christmas playlist.
#27 Do crafts with friends
#28 Carve a pumpkin
#29 Have lunch in a country pub, Yorkshire puddings and the lot!
#30 Surprise someone with a morning coffee and breakfast in bed
#31 Get re-aquainted with your blanket and fleecey PJ bottoms
#32 Watch 'The Nightmare Before Christmas'
#33 Find your perfect winter bag
#34 Brew some mulled wine
#35 Update an old piece of furniture
#36 Prepare an autumnal/winter care package for my cupboard
#37 Get some new winter slippers
#38 Keep the sweet jar stocked, in case of emergencies
#39 Make an autumn/winter craft feature for my home
#40 Dust off my slow cooker and fill it with stew-y goodness
#41 Do some top notch Christmas wrapping with a few crafty pieces
#42 Get in the snow! (If it does if not create some!)
#43 Go to a carboot sale and buy something!
#44 Do something for Charity
#45 Find out all my Christmas Film Collection and watch.
#46 Buy my own Chritsmas tree and decorate accordingly
#47 Find some Zooey/Jess Style glasses to make me look super geek chic this festive period
#48 Do something cultured by going to a museum or a gallery.
#49 Blog photographs of my city and post about it
#50 Enjoy my birthday!! Not a hard one but happening this month (October!)

Here's hoping I smash it!! Thanks for reading lovelies

YP xx

Comments

  1. Love this - Going to have to make a note of the list so I can try and get them all done :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah brilliant Gemma keep me posted on how you get on lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers chick can't wait to get cracking!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS POST! Would you mind if I was to do one on my blog too but slightly adapt it to suit me? Good luck with it! Lucy - http://lucy-abigail.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem at all keep me posted on how you get on!! Xxx

      Delete
  5. Hey, this sounds like great fun. I should think of 50 things I want to do over the winter. It's all too easy to just think you can't do anything in winter, but actually there's plenty... as you've proved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah cheers Louise yeah there's loads of fun to be had in winter there's so much going off! Xx

      Delete
  6. Oooh ive never seen a post like this :D i like it. might try my own :)

    Lorna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely give it a go!! Going to get cracking tomorrow xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. One of my fave films (maybe not a conventional classic) for your #16 is "Frankie & Johnny" can lend you my copy :-) xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi my lovely reader just to say thanks for leaving a comment! I always love a good comment lets you know what your harping on about is the right stuff. You take care now you lovely person you xxx