Thought I'd share a few of my outfits - basically I told myself I wasn't allowed to buy anything before this holiday unless it was in the sale! Haha.
So here are a few of the items I bought and had.......
1. Primark red maxi dress - £10.00 bought earlier this year.
2. Red Herring peep toe gingham pink checked shoes from Debenhams a few weeks ago - £4.90 in the sale!
3. Primark sleeveless blouse £5.00 in the sale! And cream safari shorts from Thorsby Market £5.00 :)
4. Bikini from h&m last year.
5. Using a fashion scarf from a local market stall as a sarong dress vvvv easy to do!
6. Great little green dress from Primark for over the old bikini and to cover the lumps and bumps! - £3.00 in the sale two weeks ago.
7. Tenki dress bought from the lovely Kfedland from Caught Up In Cake for £10.00! What a bargain.
And here I am with the my lovely boy wearing it....:) happy days
8. Primark midi dress bought last year for £12.00
9. George at Asda black jumpsuit bought last year and a Primark waist belt bought two weeks ago for £1.00!BooHoo for £20.00 what a gorgeous bargain.
Well there's just a few of my weeks outfits the boy went mad as I didn't even manage to wear everything I had taken! Haha I explained that this is the norm for a lady on holiday haha :) - wouldn't you agree?
What do you think ladies?
Thanks for reading and please feel free to leave a comment :)