Thursday, 27 September 2012

NOTD - Nationwide Search!? - Where are you? YES LOVE Nail Polish

Hey, Whilst on my last holiday to Portugal I picked up some great nail colours for only 1 Euro each by a brand called YES LOVE. These were from a local beauty store in the centre of Albuferia. I only picked up 5 colours but wish I'd have taken the whole stand (luggage weight permitting) as there were at least 200 different colours, glitters, crackles, metalics available and all for only 1 Euro each (79p!!).

Since I have been home I have been searching the web for these polishes but to no avail :(  Have you seen any?
Not only are these polishes really cheap but they are fabulous! The brush is wide and flat and the colour just glides onto the nail. I would pay £5 at least for this polish.
And so I put this to my lovely readers.....HELP!!! I/we need to find these polishes in the UK for the sake of womankind. It's the only way forward! haha. But honestly I would love to get my hands on these polishes again without the cost of a plane ticket.


Thanks for reading and any help would be greatly appreciated.

YP
xx