Kat & Bee Ring - Competition Win

Hey, This has never happened to me before but I've only gone a won a twitter competition!! Not really been one for RTing tweets but on this occasion I thought I'd give it a go i'd been on the Kat & Bee website before and had a look and noticed that their rings were soooooo different and unique so I thought I would give it a go and there I was pressing the ReTweet button. A couple of weeks went by and I thought no more about it until last Thursday I went and got myself a tweet explaining I'd won!!! well I couldn't believe my luck. The ring arrived on Saturday morning and it was packed beautifully.

The ring I won is not on the website but it's very similar to the SAACHI if you would like one yourself or as a beautiful unique gift for someone special as they are not cheap. You are definitely paying for the originality and creativity of the designers.

Thank you so much Kat & Bee for this beautiful ring that I was lucky enough to win.

Thanks for reading....
YP
Xx



Comments

Post a Comment

Hi my lovely reader just to say thanks for leaving a comment! I always love a good comment lets you know what your harping on about is the right stuff. You take care now you lovely person you xxx