Imogen's Imaginations - Hair Wear

Hey, Luckily enough on Sunday I managed to be passing The Nicols Buliding in Sheffield which is normally an antiques centre?? However on Sunday I noticed signs for a Retro and Vintage fair!! Yep I was straight in there like a rat up a drainpipe.

Bought a couple of items from stalls but I was most impressed by my new Imogen's Imaginations headband....And the boy paid for it which was excellent!

So I picked out my favourite toying over the vast ammounts of different designs, patterns and materials etc... But settled for a gorgeous one with cherries on it. Not sure if it was Imogen herself serving me but a very lovely lady did. As I paid my handmade headband was gift wrapped and presented so neatly I will definitely be ordering/buying again in the future........Absolutely Stunning!!! Imogen's Imaginations 

Thanks for reading.

YP
X





And there it was!!


Excuse the hair needed a little wash me thinks..








Comments

  1. Oh Emma!

    This was a lovely surprise in my email this morning! Thank you so much :o)

    It was indeed me that was on the stall, I'm a one woman band but I answer to Sophie, Imogen and "the hat lady"!

    I'm so pleased that you liked your purchase and hope you'll keep an eye on my Facebook page for all the latest designs and events...next Sheffield one is the Vintage Fair at the Town Hall on Sat 29th September :o)

    Sophie
    x

    https://www.facebook.com/ImogensImaginationUK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sophie sorry for the delay thank you so much for liking my post - it was well served too fantastic products you have.


      Hope to see you at the vintage fair.

      Thanks

      Em
      X

      Delete
  2. aw thank you :o)

    look forward to seeing you there :o)

    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi my lovely reader just to say thanks for leaving a comment! I always love a good comment lets you know what your harping on about is the right stuff. You take care now you lovely person you xxx