Best nail combo possibly ever!! - Models Own

Hey, fancied having a sparkly day today and decided to team these 2 beauties together. With my holiday coming up soon it's getting me in the mood :)

Models Own - Indian Ocean
&
Models Own - Head Kandi, Ibiza Mix

Both £5.00 each from Boots
But I got them on a buy 2 get 1 free so even better.

Firstly I covered my nails with the Indian Ocean which is a beautiful colour in itself colour changing from blue to pink depending on how you look at it. Then I finished off with the Ibiza Mix. The good thing about this glitter polish is the fact that it has small bits and big bits so they don't look lost on your nail as some glitters can.

Www.modelsownit.com

See the results for yourself...

Thanks for reading :)

YP
X

Comments

  1. Ooooh, I love the glitter polish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know glitter is so much fun and add a great top to any colour!

      Em
      Xx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous!! I've tried this one too :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi my lovely reader just to say thanks for leaving a comment! I always love a good comment lets you know what your harping on about is the right stuff. You take care now you lovely person you xxx