Punky, Pinky, Purple, Printed Nails

Grabbed myself a bargain from Tescos 2 x Elegant Touch kits for making my talons look amazing!
Thought I'd give it a go last night and I love them.
Will possibly spend more time on them next time but they are so easy to use and there's enough to use over and over again. Both kits came to under £10 and I know I'll definitely get so many uses out of them along with my friends haha. Will keep details and pictures coming.
I started with Bleu Violet 31 by Bourjois and then added the extras from Elegant Touch to 2 different nails on each hand. Literally used 1 piece of the leopard print and then 1 piece of the blue sparkles leaving loads left to do more! X

Comments

  1. Love the blue! Looks gorgeous.

    I really need to learn nail art... But It looks so difficult.

    Check out my blog www.littlebowfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Em!
      It's not difficult if you have a little practice. Anything you need help with just give me a shout. I'm no expert just like giving things a crack.
      YP
      x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi my lovely reader just to say thanks for leaving a comment! I always love a good comment lets you know what your harping on about is the right stuff. You take care now you lovely person you xxx