I'm selling my Crafty Creatives hoard! Past Boxes

Eyup,
I'm now having to make room for little Arthur so that means that my Craft Room is now having to become Arthur's Bedroom. Sad but has to happen I think I was spoiled anyway and it's just gave me an extra room to hoard more haha. So I've started going through some stuff and popped them on to my ebay shop (Feel free to visit) - One of my main items this week is some of the back dated boxes from Crafty Creatives. Now I love Crafty Creatives but with George and a new one on the way I've not been able to do them all so I want to pass/sell them on to someone who's maybe missed any? Loves crafting? Also the money is going to towards the decoration of Arthur's new room :) So win win.

Thanks for taking a look!
Yorkshire Pud xx

Just some of the Crafy Creative Kits for SALE


Comments