Day 117 of #yorkshirepudchildhoodheroes

The original 80s Jelly Bag!!! How fantastic was this!?! I still have my original in the loft somewhere I so need to get this out! I can remember going out on school trips ans taking this with my lunch in it and yeah you could see everything I had that was the cool part. The My Little Pony lunch box definately got relegated for this. Did you have one of these? You can actually still get them too from Sunjellies and at amazing prices! Beautiful xxxx #80s #80schild #childhood #childhoodheroes #80sfashion #fbloggers #lbloggers #fashion #vintage #retrofashion

Comments

Post a Comment

Hi my lovely reader just to say thanks for leaving a comment! I always love a good comment lets you know what your harping on about is the right stuff. You take care now you lovely person you xxx