It's a Boy!!!

Hey, we'll scan was done last week and IT'S A BOY!!!


Yep I'm a happy lady from my last post as I was talking about whether or not its acceptable to say what you wanted but I kind of let you know in my last post that I secretly wanted a boy and I got my wish! So names? Yep we have one and our little boy is going to be called George. We chose George as its Stefan's Grandad and my great grandads on both my mums and my dads side and are all not with us anymore and we wanted to carry the lovely name and memories on :) 
Got a real strange feeling though that the royal baby might be named George? Any ideas anyone? 
So with that found out and now we know let the shopping and decorating begin!!!  Take care xxx


Comments

  1. Awww...congrats!

    Love the name George- even my ex-boyfriend hasn't managed to ruin it for me!!!!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Congratulations! I can't wait to see him.

    I love your blog btw, maybe you could check out my blog and we could follow each other?

    Love Grace xx
    http://coveredbygracee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. George is a lovely name! I found out that my baby is actually twins, we have names picked but don't know the sex yet x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! :)

    Beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! It's lovely to find another sheffield blogger! Lookin forward to following your baby adventures!xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, really happy for you, so glad you got your secret wish :)

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi my lovely reader just to say thanks for leaving a comment! I always love a good comment lets you know what your harping on about is the right stuff. You take care now you lovely person you xxx