Due to work and other lifes queries.......




Hey lovelies, Really sorry for the lack of posts as late :( - Got some serious life issues including work and other stuff. I do intend to bedazzle you with some the recent stuff I've been doing but due to unforseen circumstances and some horrid horrid people I've not been able to crack on. The next month should be an exciting one in my personal life and also in my work life and I will be sure to keep you posted. Just need to shake off the bad vibes and move one. Hope you're all with me and I promise I will be back on it very very soon :) xx


Comments

Post a Comment

Hi my lovely reader just to say thanks for leaving a comment! I always love a good comment lets you know what your harping on about is the right stuff. You take care now you lovely person you xxx