7 day love heart challenge - Happy Valentines xx <3

Hey,
Well every girl loves, love!! Don't they? Well for the next 7 days my blog will feature something to do with love either for the home, crafts, fashion or just general lifestyle.......enjoy!! :)
Day 1 (6 more sleeps until Valentines Day!)
My love heart wall in my craft room....bought, received and made. Everyone loves a love heart. This is only a small section of the wall I plan to continue to collect and keep adding. Anyone else do this?
Xxxxxx YP xxxxxx

Comments

  1. Aww so cute! I love your butterfly too! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a wall of hearts! Love it xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi my lovely reader just to say thanks for leaving a comment! I always love a good comment lets you know what your harping on about is the right stuff. You take care now you lovely person you xxx