I Want!! Disney Couture Ring - Birthday List 20 sleeps to go!

Hey, Yet again I'm here loving things I haven't got!! Haha. But with the fact that it's 3 weeks until my birthday and I've been getting asked what i would like I thought I'd use my blog to express.

So for the next 20 days (sleeps) I will be updating my blog daily with the things I would like some unrealistic some very realistic!! So stay tuned

First up.....20 sleeps to go!!

Disney Couture Ring available from Truffle Shuffle

Rhodium plated "Believing is just the beginning" Locket Ring - Available for £26.99 + p&p

How amazing!?!

Is this something you would want? If not what's you birthday wish pressie?

Thanks for reading and comments are always welcome :)

YP xx



Comments

  1. Oh this is really cute!My birthday wish is a new red nail polish..xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yeah Sabrina - Red polish is always good.
      Isn't this ring lovely :) Totally want it for my birthday haha.
      Em
      x

      Delete
  2. Cute ring and great idea for a post! Your blog is so pretty!

    rachael @ madeupoflittlethings xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rachel, that is sooooooo lovely thank you. Will check out your blog xx

      Delete
  3. OOh love this, adore disney couture!

    Lovely blog! Would love if you could check mine out and maybe follow each other  http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nix tanks Nic will defo give your blog a check out. Tanks for your kind comments xx

      Delete
  4. This is so pretty, just goes to show you can never be too old for a bit of Disney, bet this will look lovely on, fingers crossed someone lovely will get it for you xx


    www.misssunshinesparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Danielle, I know it's beautiful isn't it!!! Thanks lovely I hope someone does get it for me haha ;) xxx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi my lovely reader just to say thanks for leaving a comment! I always love a good comment lets you know what your harping on about is the right stuff. You take care now you lovely person you xxx