50 things to do in Autumn/Winter - #50 Enjoy My Birthday (Part 1)

Hey, Well it was my Birthday on Tuesday 23rd of October and by heck I had a fabulous day! For the last few years due to really bad relationship choices and general bad luck my birthdays haven’t been as I would liked them to be but this year has been wonderful!! So number ‘#50 Enjoy My Birthday’ has now been officially accomplished.

In fact #50 Enjoy My Birthday Part 1 – Part 2 is happening this Saturday as I am having a Halloween fancy dress night out at the local with my friends and family will be sure to post pictures of that.



I have added some pictures of my actual day, OOTD and also my pressies! – I was seriously a lucky lady!
OOTD - Jumper from F&F - Jeans from H&M

My Cath Kidston Birthday Pressies!!!!!
Make-Up Bag
IPad Case
Phone Cover
Hand Cream and Nail Files
New Handbag
And these gorgeous little bow earrings!!
My birthday cake from my friend!
And my Tinkerbell cake from my bloke xx

Absolutely wonderful birthday and happy times had xx
Thanks for reading and get ready for part 2 - Halloween dress up birthday night out haha
Yoxall


Comments

  1. So pleased for you that the day was a success - and so looking forward to the fancy dress pictures lol :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I am so late but Happy Birthday!!!!The birthday cake is so cute and pretty!!I bet it was delicious!Join my blog birthday giveaway: http://www.melodylouise.net/2012/10/one-year-melodylouise-giveaway.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many cute Cath Kidston things! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi my lovely reader just to say thanks for leaving a comment! I always love a good comment lets you know what your harping on about is the right stuff. You take care now you lovely person you xxx