WIWT - Zooey Inspired OOTD

Hey all, well yesterday was my bloke's birthday and as we've just come back from Portugal I thought we'd do something Englishy (if that's a word?!) So off we went for a walk in the woods and an all day breakfast in a cafe (in the woods) He did love it might I add. But also what a great opportunity to take some snaps of my Country Bumpkin Zooey Deschanel inspired outfit! As per my blog post on my Zooey Style Inspiration.

Getting a little bit cooler now so a coat was required, what's all that about?!

So here goes.....

Peterpan collar dress from George at Asda and checked coat from Next - however I should have worn a different bra! Haha.

Yes you're not seeing things! This is me walking through a cold stream ankle deep! I was testing out my new horse riding boots from Decathlon - only £12! Fashionable enough to wear as normal boots as well as being amazingly waterproof :)

A great day had by all - hope you liked the outfit :)

Thanks for reading.

YP xx



Comments

  1. Love your outfit - that coat is a cracker! The boots are fab, I need to get some Wintery-Waterproof Boots myself.

    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Nikki :) yeah the boots are an absolute steal at £12!! Not very warm but definitely waterproof.
      Thanks for your comment xx

      Delete
  2. I really love that dress a lot!

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa!
      It was soooo cheap as well from George at Asda. Think it was only a tenner. Bonus!
      Thanks again x

      Delete
  3. Love that little collar! Cute outfit.
    Jess x

    http;//www.feelingstylish.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi my lovely reader just to say thanks for leaving a comment! I always love a good comment lets you know what your harping on about is the right stuff. You take care now you lovely person you xxx