Money Supermarket - 'Passion For Fashion' Competition

Hey, Well I've been back from my holiday for a week and after catching up with all my favourite blogs I noticed this wonderful competition whist reading the All About The Girl blog. (Might I add this is one of the best blogs and is a must to visit if you haven't already!)

The Passion for Fashion Competition by Money Supermarket

After following the link and having a butchers at the details I realised that this was definitely the competition for me! I've not entered any blogger competitions before so I'm glad I waited to make this my first one as the guidelines can let you be more inventive than some of the others I had seen. Basically there are 5 categories to create outfits for (see below), you can spend upto £200 on each category covering all aspects of the outfit, keeping with an Autumn/Winter theme and basically 'more for your money' is a must.....I'm excited to get started just writing this!! For more information about the Passion For Fashion competition and the prizes available just visit the Money Supermarket website. If you are a Twitter user please use the #passionforfashion trend to locate other entries and chat on the subject.

The 5 categories and judges -

OFFICE - Judged by Becky - Lifestyle Flash

CASUAL - Judged by Laetitia - Mademoiselle Robot

FIRST DATE - Judged by Reena - Fashion Daydreams

OUTDOOR - Judged by Danielle - Fastionista Barbie

PARTY - Judged by Lily - Llymlrs

As you know if you are a follower of my blog I have a secret passion for supermarket brand clothes,an unhealthy obsession with Zooey Deschanel, Vintage and Cath Kidston so I have decided to put those thoughts into practice with my collections along with practicability so here goes.........

First up - Office...

Barry M, Baby Pink Polish - £2.99
George @ Asda, Dogtooth Illusion Pony Dress - £16.00
New Look, Black Quilted Laptop Bag - £17.99
New Look, Rose Gold Diamanté Link Sports Watch - £17.99
Dorothy Perkins, Black Bar Mid Courts - £30.00
New Look, Black Patent Piped Trench Coat - £34.99
Topshop, Black 80 Denier Opaque Tights - £6.00
TOTAL = £125.96

Next up - Casual..
New Look, Misumi Black Polka Dot Peter Pan Collar Eyelash Jumper - £29.99
Cath Kidston, Red Mini Dot Pocket Bag - £30.00
Matalan, Falmer Skinny Denim Jeans - £20.00
Topshop, Hard Phone Purse -£14.00
H&M, Boots - £24.99
George @ Asda, Knitted Headband - £3.50
Tesco, Diamanté Ring - £4.00
Tesco, Black Giant Spot Socks - £1.50
TOTAL = £127.98
Now....First Date
Matalan, Wish Necklace - £4.00
Tesco, Limited Edition PU Leggings - £12.00
George @ Asda, Animal Print Body Con Dress - £12.00
M&S, Cashmilon Open Knit Ruffle Scarf - £9.50
Schuh, Flats Black Patent - £30.00
Boohoo, Marissa Ruched Sleeve Ponte Tux Blazer - £25.00
Next, Grey Studded Clutch Bag - £20.00
TOTAL = £112.50

Outdoors next..
Tesco, Belted Funnel Jacket - £28.00
Matalan, Fedora Wool Hat - £8.00
Misguided, Long Sleeve White T - £5.99
Misguided, Sawyer Leather Panel Leggings - £11.99
Cath Kidston, Spot Wellie Socks - £15.00
Rimmel, SPF Moisture Lipstick (24 shades) - £6.29
Forever 21, Pompom Infinity Scarf Cream - £8.40
George @ Asda, Black Wellingtons - £13.00
TOTAL = £96.67
And finally...Paaaaaarrrrtty!
Barry M, Jewel Glitter Pink - £2.99
Boohoo, Jennifer Pearl Bodice Full Netted Prom Dress - £30.00
Internacionale, Multi Platform Court Shoes - £19.00
Internacionale, Pink Bangle Set (12) - £1.99
Mac, Powder Blush in Pink Swoon - £17.50
New Look, Grey Cut Out Bow Clutch - £12.99
Dorothy Perkins, Black Crepe Dip Back Blazer - £35.00
TOTAL = £119.47

And there concludes my entires for the Money SuperMarket Competition.
What do you think? my first competition entry I think it's not too bad :)
Please see the top of this post for details and thank you so much to all the companies I have used to produce my collections.
Thanks for reading and fingers crossed...in fact cross everything! Haha.
YP
Xx