Money Supermarket - 'Passion For Fashion' Competition

Hey, Well I've been back from my holiday for a week and after catching up with all my favourite blogs I noticed this wonderful competition whist reading the All About The Girl blog. (Might I add this is one of the best blogs and is a must to visit if you haven't already!)

The Passion for Fashion Competition by Money Supermarket

After following the link and having a butchers at the details I realised that this was definitely the competition for me! I've not entered any blogger competitions before so I'm glad I waited to make this my first one as the guidelines can let you be more inventive than some of the others I had seen. Basically there are 5 categories to create outfits for (see below), you can spend upto £200 on each category covering all aspects of the outfit, keeping with an Autumn/Winter theme and basically 'more for your money' is a must.....I'm excited to get started just writing this!! For more information about the Passion For Fashion competition and the prizes available just visit the Money Supermarket website. If you are a Twitter user please use the #passionforfashion trend to locate other entries and chat on the subject.

The 5 categories and judges -

OFFICE - Judged by Becky - Lifestyle Flash

CASUAL - Judged by Laetitia - Mademoiselle Robot

FIRST DATE - Judged by Reena - Fashion Daydreams

OUTDOOR - Judged by Danielle - Fastionista Barbie

PARTY - Judged by Lily - Llymlrs

As you know if you are a follower of my blog I have a secret passion for supermarket brand clothes,an unhealthy obsession with Zooey Deschanel, Vintage and Cath Kidston so I have decided to put those thoughts into practice with my collections along with practicability so here goes.........

First up - Office...

Barry M, Baby Pink Polish - £2.99
George @ Asda, Dogtooth Illusion Pony Dress - £16.00
New Look, Black Quilted Laptop Bag - £17.99
New Look, Rose Gold Diamanté Link Sports Watch - £17.99
Dorothy Perkins, Black Bar Mid Courts - £30.00
New Look, Black Patent Piped Trench Coat - £34.99
Topshop, Black 80 Denier Opaque Tights - £6.00
TOTAL = £125.96

Next up - Casual..
New Look, Misumi Black Polka Dot Peter Pan Collar Eyelash Jumper - £29.99
Cath Kidston, Red Mini Dot Pocket Bag - £30.00
Matalan, Falmer Skinny Denim Jeans - £20.00
Topshop, Hard Phone Purse -£14.00
H&M, Boots - £24.99
George @ Asda, Knitted Headband - £3.50
Tesco, Diamanté Ring - £4.00
Tesco, Black Giant Spot Socks - £1.50
TOTAL = £127.98
Now....First Date
Matalan, Wish Necklace - £4.00
Tesco, Limited Edition PU Leggings - £12.00
George @ Asda, Animal Print Body Con Dress - £12.00
M&S, Cashmilon Open Knit Ruffle Scarf - £9.50
Schuh, Flats Black Patent - £30.00
Boohoo, Marissa Ruched Sleeve Ponte Tux Blazer - £25.00
Next, Grey Studded Clutch Bag - £20.00
TOTAL = £112.50

Outdoors next..
Tesco, Belted Funnel Jacket - £28.00
Matalan, Fedora Wool Hat - £8.00
Misguided, Long Sleeve White T - £5.99
Misguided, Sawyer Leather Panel Leggings - £11.99
Cath Kidston, Spot Wellie Socks - £15.00
Rimmel, SPF Moisture Lipstick (24 shades) - £6.29
Forever 21, Pompom Infinity Scarf Cream - £8.40
George @ Asda, Black Wellingtons - £13.00
TOTAL = £96.67
And finally...Paaaaaarrrrtty!
Barry M, Jewel Glitter Pink - £2.99
Boohoo, Jennifer Pearl Bodice Full Netted Prom Dress - £30.00
Internacionale, Multi Platform Court Shoes - £19.00
Internacionale, Pink Bangle Set (12) - £1.99
Mac, Powder Blush in Pink Swoon - £17.50
New Look, Grey Cut Out Bow Clutch - £12.99
Dorothy Perkins, Black Crepe Dip Back Blazer - £35.00
TOTAL = £119.47

And there concludes my entires for the Money SuperMarket Competition.
What do you think? my first competition entry I think it's not too bad :)
Please see the top of this post for details and thank you so much to all the companies I have used to produce my collections.
Thanks for reading and fingers crossed...in fact cross everything! Haha.
YP
Xx


Comments

  1. Really love your work and casual outfits, definitely something I'd wear! Good luck!
    Here's my entry - http://futurefreaksme.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/as-im-sure-many-of-you-know-being.html
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you sooooo much - that's lovely to hear.
      Yours are amazing!! The marvel skirt is fab xx

      Delete
  2. I love your entry! The collages are brill! I entered but I don't think I stand much chance of winning as I have seen some amazing entries (yours included)
    Good luck!
    Gem x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is sooo kind thank you. What's the link for your blog so I can have a look at yours?
      Take care and thanks again for the kind comments.
      YP xx

      Delete
  3. Aww thanks for the mention lovely! You've put together some great outfits :) The competition is on!! Haha :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a problem at all!! Your blog is fab and deserves a mention. Plus I wouldn't have known about the comp if it wasn't for you :)
      Thanks chick it's my first comp so tried my best. Everyone's looking good though who has entered.
      Yep it's on!! Haha
      Emma xx

      Delete
  4. Some great outfits! the party shoes are amazing and I love your office and casual looks in particular!

    I had a quick crack at it too and would love it if you had a peek?

    http://fantasyfashionista.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/money-supermarket-passion-for-fashion.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfits!!! Would be cool if you could pass by mine too!

    http://vikbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/autumnwinter-2012-passionforfashion.html

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi my lovely reader just to say thanks for leaving a comment! I always love a good comment lets you know what your harping on about is the right stuff. You take care now you lovely person you xxx