One old tool box to organised nail varnish heaven

Here I am again making hopefully something out of nothing...So here goes. I managed to wangle this little little beauty from work! It's an old fittings box that was no longer needed so I decided to grab it and see what i could do with it.

So here goes.....

The box had got 24 movable compartments plus two large ones for odds and sods.

I started by working out all the different colour nail varnishes I had and different types and created some labels on my pc then laminating them so they would keep clean. I also added a Cath Kidston style print to the background for and added bit of girliness.

Hope you like it and would love any comments as to what you think?

Thanks for reading...

YP xx



Comments

  1. I LOVE this! What a fantastic idea. I have one of these for my nail varnish too.
    I'll try it this weekend and tweet the results :)
    Thanks! xx

    www.littleboblab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kerys, Ah if if you've got one defo give it a go! Well worth it. Let me know how you get on would love to see it :) xx

      Delete
  2. Cheers pal - like to have a crack at anything - try to make something useful out of anything! Haha
    em
    :)xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi my lovely reader just to say thanks for leaving a comment! I always love a good comment lets you know what your harping on about is the right stuff. You take care now you lovely person you xxx