Cath Kidston Haul

Hey, Well it's been a long time coming but finally we have had our very own Cath Kidston shop open in Meadowhall, Sheffield. My own town has a Cath Kidston i cry!!!
I know this may seam weird but not having something on your door step makes you want it so much more. I used to have to travel to Leeds or York to have a shop in what I can only explain as - MY FAVOURITE SHOP IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD.

With this excitement brewing within I thought I would let my lovely reader have a looksy at what I purchased. Having connection with the Meadowhall training provider The Source I managed to nab a great discount of 15% off.

As you will see from my photo's I'm very into red at the minute.



Bag
The bag was priced at £24.00 (£20.40 with discount) - Amazing space for such a smallish bag - Can get my diary and notebooks in along with all my other bit n bobs (Will post what's in my handbag soon)


Bracelet
Gorgeous vintage red rose bracelet to add to my collection. Well worth the money at £5.00 (£4.25 with discount) - I am wearing this today and have uploaded it to the WIWT website.


The Hair Grips
Beautiful little red bows to hold my extremely long fringe back at the moment!! So cute. £6.00 (£5.10 with discount) For me that mean there were only £1.28 each! Well worth the money.


All together I spent - £29.75 (Should have been £35.00) what a bargain! At to boot I the received another 10% off voucher! - I will be using this soon........
Also for every £30.00 you spend you get a stamp - 4 x stamps = A free Cath Kidston tea towel definitely what I need with a new house on the horizon.

Do you like Cath Kidston? Please feel free to email me with your purchases as I would love to see them.
yourshirepud123@gmail.com

YP
xx

Comments

  1. As a fellow Sheffielder I share your excitement. Lovely purchases! I reckon the staff at Cath Kidston receive extra training in mopping. People enter that shop and drool everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's beautiful isn't it. Just wish it was even bigger!! Thank god we now have one here in Sheffield :) xx

      Delete
  2. I want those clips, they are so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Arent they just!
      Can't wait to give them a try - Can feel a red day coming on tomorrow! haha x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi my lovely reader just to say thanks for leaving a comment! I always love a good comment lets you know what your harping on about is the right stuff. You take care now you lovely person you xxx