YP's Nail Challenge Days 7,8,9,10 & 11

Well what a week it's been!!
Last weekend was my little sisters 18th and then my middle sister has been in a play (Annie) all week! She was amazing!! Still managed to keep up with the nails - some nights while my eyes were shutting...check our the LA colours defo a sleepy application!
So here goes!........

Day 7
Primark neons pink and green (set of 4) for 2quid so only 50p each! Bargain. Only thing is the brush could do with being a little thinner for neater application other than that worth every penny!

Day 8
Barry M Spring Green - currently my favourite colour of the year!! Fab great application with no chips feel like I could eat my nails and get healthy?!? Yep I'm daft but I still thought it.

Day 9
Kept my BarryM green for an extra day but spruced it up with the fab BarryM nail effects Pink crackle. Genius!

Day 10
Friday night and feeling shiny with this LA Colours Treasure Island great colour but took a few attempts to get a full colour could have probably done with another couple of coats.

Day 11 (today)
Not going out and feeling chilled so went for this magically beautiful Nails Inc number called Warwick Avenue. Simple yet beautiful

Well already thinking about tomorrows colour.......night night sweet dreams
Watch this space.

Comments

  1. I love the first green colour!!!

    Thank you for helping me on twitter! following your blog too now x

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you so much that's great of you.

      Great blog can't wait to see your next blog x

      Delete
  2. ok. this neon pink combination looks amazing, i'm def. trying that :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi my lovely reader just to say thanks for leaving a comment! I always love a good comment lets you know what your harping on about is the right stuff. You take care now you lovely person you xxx